RimStar, Incorporated is a manufacturer of superior quality Reaction Injection Molded (RIM) polyurethane products. Reaction injection molding allows for high volume manufacturing at lower costs. RimStar, Inc. also offers a urethane open cast molding division to better serve the growing needs of our customers. Our 40,000 sq ft manufacturing facility near Denver, Colorado has state-of-the-art equipment, top quality materials, and a highly skilled team with over 60 years of experience making us the most reliable resource for your reaction injection molding production needs. Our team is available to assist in the engineering, product design, and molding solutions to meet your requirements.
- Reaction Injection Molding History: Developed in the late 1960s by Bayer AG, the RIM process is a two part system that forms elastomeric materials that are extremely versatile and range from soft and pliable to very rigid. Examples of RIM products include: automotive bumpers, hoods, fenders, arm rests, fascia panels, housings, sports gear, material handling equipment, and protective shrouds.
- Quality: Our quality standards meet or exceed our customer's expectations.
- Low cost tooling: The RIM process allows us to generate lower cost tooling because of the low pressure process.
- Delivery times and pricing: The RIM process has much quicker turn-around times than open casting. This means shorter delivery time and very competitive pricing.
- Colors: RimStar currently uses four standard colors. They are black, blue, orange and yellow. Depending on the volume of your order, we can provide custom color matching of your product.